Reckless: People Who Quitted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reckless: People Who Quitted

A forum for the people who were in guild Reckless.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to the Ultimate Magician

Go down 
+2
Cris
Ryuu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuu

Ryuu

Number of posts : 19
Name : Jason
IGN : RyuuFlame
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Guide to the Ultimate Magician Empty
PostSubject: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 pm

Here's a little guide to making the best magician possible for all of you out there that want a new magician or need to fix something up. This guide is now UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

The Beginning
When first rolling your dice to create a new character you must get the following Stats
Str: 4
Dex: 5
Int: x
Luk: x
You must remember that Str and Dex are interchangeable and that you NEED to get 4 or 5 in only one of them.

Once your character is created it's time to start the long tedious process of training to level 8.

Once in Maple island you should begin to train in the Apple Factory Training Area. This place is AMAZING experience as a beginner Magician because of the low HP of the monsters and they do not do damage to you.
You can stay here until about level 5 and then this is where the "Fun" part comes in. From here you can do two things.
  1. You can go to the Crossroads area before SouthPerry and do Hit-Run training in Channel 1. This means that you go to a monster hit it and eventually another player will come and kill it, thus giving you EXP.
  2. You can do quests and painfully train on Green Snail and Blue Snails. Don't try Orange mushrooms for they can kill you in little time because of your low damage.

For now these are your only fast two options for leveling here. Once you are level 8 it's time to leave Maple Island forever. Go to SouthPerry and take the boat to your new home, Victoria Island.

Once in Victoria Island take the taxi to Ellina, home of magicians, and speak with Grendel the Really Old at the top of the map. If you have the required stats you will become a Magician. What a Face

A Magician
Now for some of the fastest training you'll every have as a Magician. Buy some equips and head out for that big world out there. Actually, it's more of what you have already been doing. You can go to Heneseys and Magic Bolt snails or you can Hit-Run in Henesys Hunting Ground 1 for some time to level up. Once you about level 10 or 11 you can finally start to move on up to some great low level training area's. My favorite was Slime Tree in Ellina. So go back to Ellina and fight those Slimes!! Magic Claw in the Slime Tree works wonders because even if they jump you can attack them from long range. Here you should level VERY quickly and you'll find that this is a good training area until about level 18. At level 18 you can move up once again to another Ellina training area. It's a tree that has Green and Horned Mushrooms. This is also AMAZINGLY fast training at these levels. You'll be surprised once you start getting to higher levels how much you miss it.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

Number of posts : 1131
Name : Cris
IGN : 733tN00b37
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:22 pm

There's a guy called Ryu on the forums? 0_0 btw i did all the quests for my mage when i made it even though my damage was low because i didnt wanna see that "Maple Island Quest" When im lvl 50 with it or something >_<
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

Number of posts : 1649
Name : Marissa
IGN : N/A
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 12:52 pm

RyuuFlame == Jason

Hai.
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 8:53 pm

O ok. It would be awesome if someone in our guild was called Ryuu or something XD original
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Yeah, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ireul

Ireul

Number of posts : 289
Name : Kenny
IGN : lreuI
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 9:55 pm

lol, I did the same thing Cris, finished all the quests just do remove them from Available list. But Ryuu, I'd go for 4/4 stats, thats not particularly hard compared to 4/4/4/13.
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 10:01 pm

-Clicks for 10 hours straight-

I still haven't gotten 4/4!
Back to top Go down
Ireul

Ireul

Number of posts : 289
Name : Kenny
IGN : lreuI
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Bad luck to thee then Marissa.
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 11:33 pm

Clicking is so sayad.

L> Unrandomizer!
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 3:28 am

I got 4/4/4/13 but i was clicking so fast i missed the opportunity and settled with a 4/5...
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 am

Omg dupe.
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Well i was clicking like i was trying to get in PQ...
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Dupe.
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:30 pm

Lol i passed a lot of 4/4/7/10s too
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:41 pm

Weird person -Points-
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:10 pm

After passing a couple of good builds i finally settled for a 4/5 =[
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Dupeh-doo.
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:25 pm

D: I tried...
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 6:42 pm

You tried, you failed, we all die.
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Well when i hit lvl 3 i put 2 dex and 3 str by accident. I still was able to equip my lvl 30 set but i was 3 luk behind. So i used 10 bucks to fix it >_>
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 9:23 pm

Eww o.o
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Yea i know, if i was Marissa at the time my stats would have been 4/4 dexless with 10 att wg cause shes so rich >_>
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 11:43 pm

Rich? -Laughs at you-
I'm middle class, more like. Getting lower and lower since my mom got laid off since she was in the hospital fo so long. So now, it's my 69 year old grandma working, only >.>
Back to top Go down
Cris
Posting Addict
Posting Addict
Cris

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 12:55 am

Maybe your birth parents appear out of no where in the USA and helpz youuuu
Back to top Go down
- Marissa -
--Marissa--
--Marissa--

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 4:55 pm

Again, they have NO CLUE what I look like, who I am, where I live, nothing. Absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to the Ultimate Magician   Guide to the Ultimate Magician I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to the Ultimate Magician
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next